• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Job MCSG :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurrah

Spectator
Reaction score
I've noticed that many of the ratings on MCSG tend to be negative so I'll step up and say, "Good job MCSG!" For the past few months, MCSG has done an excellent job in listening to the community, updating their plugin, and editing their gamemodes like battlegrounds. I personally love the new rendition of Battlegrounds and their hit detection has been super clean! (even better than Badlion) Obviously there are some things that MCSG needs to work on such as the newly implement glitches with the addition of 1.9 and the old glitches like the FnS glitch and eating glitch, but baby steps first. I hope that the server can grow positively in the next few months.

kyeemek

Diamond
Reaction score
Thankyou! Your compliment is greatly appreciated by all staff!

Lad

Quantum
Reaction score
yes mcsg is pretty good besides the fact they banned me for targeting a 5 team in a 6 player game :) mcsg is great

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Is the community so toxic that you can't even compliment a server without people automatically assuming you will apply for the moderator position? I'm new to the forums so you'll have to answer that question for me. (Btw, not interested in apply for mod. Just wanted to compliment MCSG's hard work.)
??

SorryImTaken

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah dude I totally agree, mcsg anticheat is great! the community is as lovely as my nans pie and the staff listen to the community and they do what they say because they are really trust-worthy and reliable.

They also dont ban innocent people they ban the hackers.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
yes thank you mcsg for completely accepting criticism and not making some loophole in their own rules to close threads they dont want to here

TheOfficialAG shame on you for trying to bring up points to help the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci