• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Bye :)

Z

Zaranium

Thanks for putting me in there for being a good friend for awhile and that I understand if you don't want to give up MC after two years of playing it but it's hard to get rid of something that you have been playing this long.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't even know there was a vote to get rid of you, goodbye man ;-;

PackersFan509

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I know in the past I said I quit for good but I didn't but now I am, I really loved the community but it just hates me now, I was literally just voted kicked from Devine and I did nothing, half of them claimed to be my friends but I didn't really think they were :(

Here are a list of my best friends and people I really enjoyed talking to!

mikag35 I meet you through a game with BajanCanadian, I remember you taking out Bajan with full iron and A Diamond Sword xD, I never got to say goodbye to you :(

Brownieee one of my best friends I remember when me and you and Mr_Gears used to play together 1 year ago xD

Zaranium One of my best friends, meet you over 2 years ago and I will never forget you :)

ALL1DO1SW1N one of the best leaders I've ever had on MCSG cyanvolts was great!

Chris|Bro probably my second most favorite leader, I loved Organization until it ended :(

Valafia bye :(

SWAGBOII one of the first people I ever bought donor for xD see you late man

Bye guys, I hope everyone can forgive me when i comeback later, not tomorrow or the next day, I WILL STILL BE ON THE FORUMS BUT NO MORE PLAYING :(

swagtastic153 i loved you
I will miss you.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
bai. it was fun talking to you at Divine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci