• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Bye MCSG -Cmk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
Lately i have been feeling board of MCSG and i Don't Enjoy MCSG as much as i did back in like April and i am extremely board. After the disbanding of sovy that just was the breaking point for me, All the friends i had back in sovereign keep me going on MCSG and kept it fun. Now it's gone i have nothing and i really will become board quick. So i would like to say bye to the MCSG community i might return in the future but we will see.

I would like to thank some people

Epic_Frog_Song - Thanks for getting my clan career starterd and teach me some PVP tricks, Good luck in the future frog

Salamancer101 - Thanks for being a good leader and a great friend. I wish we haven't disbanded the clan i had some great ideas and we could of fixed the problems. I will miss you

FuSioN - Phat. I will miss you homie j see you man

ProHulk
CookieBunns
Pokemons8087
slater233
hyperfuse03
Hacky
KillyourbuttMC
The Rest of sovereign and all my friends Bye everyone
:c i never knew what was a friend when you came along cmk ;-; please.. don't leave. /.\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci