• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Bye McGamer.

FoodBearMan23

Spectator
Reaction score
A year ago, i Malicioisly threatend others. I then was permentally banned. I didn't try to ban dispute or anything at the time. In novemember or so, I made vow to not swear or talk too innapropretly. So, now that is has been an entire year, I decided to try to ban dispute. I fully admitted to breaking the rules, and was seeking forgivness. I made 2 ban disputes, both were rejected, and gave the message and they couldn't make any expectatons right now. Confused what that ment, i messed a mod, who said it is in the rule that if you are fairly banned, you cannot at all be unbanned, ever no matter what, enless the rules were to change some day. Well knowing this meant there is no use in trying anymore, so I am leaving MCGamer for good. This was the best Survival Games server ever, I will very much miss it. I was about to start a youtube channel, and i was hoping for survival game videos I could play on this server's SG, but I guess I'll have to do it on Hypixel or Mineplex or something. I hope this server keeps growing and the survival games gets better and better. Goodbye MCGamer.

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
FoodBearMan23, sad to see you go, Too bad MCGamer won't give second chances :(

Reaction score
I appreciate how even though you were denied twice for an appeal, you still wish the server the best. I can tell from your thread you mean it too, good luck with your YouTube channel if you do pursue it.

FoodBearMan23

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you but by the way my current username on MC is SerialKillerFTw foodbearman is from a year ago when i was banned.

FoodBearMan23, sad to see you go, Too bad MCGamer won't give second chances :(
Good bye :( MCGamer will miss you :(
I appreciate how even though you were denied twice for an appeal, you still wish the server the best. I can tell from your thread you mean it too, good luck with your YouTube channel if you do pursue it.
Thank you all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci