• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Bye :-( ....for now

Will you miss jefe

• YES

Votes: 44 63.8%
  • no...

Votes: 25 36.2%

• Total voters

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Jefe.

Back-stabbing, diamond 'donoring, top ten PVP'er, you can't possibly tell me your leaving because of some bugs.

The bugs were caused by the AI update taking place last night, basically wiping out and replacing the old AI with a much cleaner version.

This will, of course, cause bugs, but they'll be fixed.

You're basically saying that you're quitting because of some bugs generated last night, that lasted until today... Please think that through-- it's silly!

Give it a chance, I'm sure the Devs are working on fixing it, and it'll all be back to normal within time.

I'm not going to close the door on you, and prevent you from leaving, because that is your decision, and I respect your decision, although I'd really like for you to re-think this decision.

Consider taking a break instead?

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yesh i totally agree wit duckluv123 dnt leave jefe your so awesome bro!! Oh and gumby ... Thx i guess XD

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
that awkward moment when you saw jefe join a game like 10 minutes ago...
its a year old habit.... tough to break...
turn on cpu check mcsg forum alerts, join first open us server...
duck its not just these new bugs... they were the last straw...
we've all been promised improved mcsg since before v2 was released... and for a few days MCSGv2 was epic...
Then it got all mucked up again.

Fight me bro.
come at me irl ;-)

You are soo dead when you get back.
how can you kill that which has no life?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci