• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GoldEllipse and Slavtherussian quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
That is very funny coming from you. The fact of the matter is I wasn't the one hiding in private channels down below every time clan mates were on. You can talk and ask Branbob and Soggy and Andy and they will tell you I pushed for more scrims. I wanted to get Trivium to be one of the best. And second I wasn't cocky but I don't let others trash on me. When Chris comedies decided to push down on me and show who was the better leader, I came out on top. Every time we interclan scrimmed, my squad would come out victorious 80% of the time. Not sure where you got your perspective of me from but we literally talked once.
Well, just being honest man. Everyone wanted you out. I'm just being blunt. You acted like you knew everything. And it got to people in Trivium.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol you guys need to chill out and stop the flame, this isn't even about that clan Slav was in.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Who gives a damn if someone quit. You'll get over it in a week and start fanboying over a new YouTuber. Who cares if you're an asshole over a god damn block game. I honestly don't give a crap what people think of me over this game. When it all comes down to it, no one will remember me in 5 years. I'll admit, I'm by far one of the biggest assholes on MCSG but I don't care. I have friends and I have an IRL life. Kids just need to grow up and realize what's reality and what's virtual.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Who gives a damn if someone quit. You'll get over it in a week and start fanboying over a new YouTuber. Who cares if you're an asshole over a god damn block game. I honestly don't give a crap what people think of me over this game. When it all comes down to it, no one will remember me in 5 years. I'll admit, I'm by far one of the biggest assholes on MCSG but I don't care. I have friends and I have an IRL life. Kids just need to grow up and realize what's reality and what's virtual.
PREACH!

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
no im a bigger asshole

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
That is very funny coming from you. The fact of the matter is I wasn't the one hiding in private channels down below every time clan mates were on. You can talk and ask Branbob and Soggy and Andy and they will tell you I pushed for more scrims. I wanted to get Trivium to be one of the best. And second I wasn't cocky but I don't let others trash on me. When Chris comedies decided to push down on me and show who was the better leader, I came out on top. Every time we interclan scrimmed, my squad would come out victorious 80% of the time. Not sure where you got your perspective of me from but we literally talked once.
And back to the point, everyone thought you were cocky besides like one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci