• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gold Donor Giveaway!

Punktronica

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Punktronica
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor? For it's perks and to get into lobbies so if i play woth friends i won't get kicked
3. What would you use with your donator? The perks and it's features mainly

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
1. IGN: Scrub (Friends account)
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor? Because I hate getting kicked from lobbies. ;-;
3. What would you use with your donator? Be able to join full lobbies and not play 6 player games!!1!!1!1!

Liqhtning

Tribute
Reaction score
1.IGN: ItsArrowYT
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor? My parents won't let me get donor and I would like it so I won't keep getting kicked from survival games when I'm trying to record.
3. What would you use with your donator? I would use the ability to join full games if needed, and the ability to fly in lobbies and not being kicked!

Hope I get it, and good luck to all
-Lightning

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: Gamer_Chick_666
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor? So I could play clan wars properly and fully enjoy the MCGamer SG gametype
3. What would you use with your donator? Mostly the /mask not to get targeted and I'd use it to join full servers and get the +2 votes

Last edited:

Elqted

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: Elqted
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor? Because everyone tels me i need donor
3. What would you use with your donator? I will use a fns xD jk. I will be more hype!

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN: Bronze_Box
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor?: I am trying to win this for a good friend of mine
3. What would you use with your donator?: IDK i'm not trying to win it's my friend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci