• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Going to make a Space MCSG map. Any ideas?

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
If a space map were to use The End, Chad could likely disable end world on bukkit which I believe would prevent dragons from spawning. If not, then he would simply have the dragon disabled in the plugin.
I am not using the end someone posted how to use mcedit to put end biomes in the main world this will allow for chad to have no trouble dealing with the dragon

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I dont really see the reason to turn the endstone to grass i could use it to my advantage to act as a moon/planet surface. I like the spaceship idea but how would i form a black hole? ( a huge hole in the ground to the void?)
The endstone idea is true...
Be creative with my black hole idea, or just don't do it.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
maybe some floating cave thingy, you know, like a wormhole leading to another point in the map and at the ends of them there could be spiraling black/purple/red wool, kind of hard to explain to be honest.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
maybe some floating cave thingy, you know, like a wormhole leading to another point in the map and at the ends of them there could be spiraling black/purple/red wool, kind of hard to explain to be honest.
Could we just build a nether portal but there u just go through another nether portal leading u somewhere else in the map? ( if chad allows)

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Could we just build a nether portal but there u just go through another nether portal leading u somewhere else in the map? ( if chad allows)
I don't know, if you put nether portals, you'll have to worry about ghasts blowing your stuff up...
I think the big tunnel idea would be cool, but possibly a pain to build if you want it to be really specific.
(Yes I know there probably is a mod for this.)

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
What if we build a tunnel connecting both the portals out of bedrock (in the nether)?

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
What if we build a tunnel connecting both the portals out of bedrock (in the nether)?
I guess that's a smart idea if Chad will allow it, also you could put black/blue/purple wool to decorate the inside so it could look wormhole/blackhole like. I don't know.
BTW post some pic of your work so far :D
Also I could try and help build

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
I guess that's a smart idea if Chad will allow it, also you could put black/blue/purple wool to decorate the inside so it could look wormhole/blackhole like. I don't know.
BTW post some pic of your work so far :D
Also I could try and help build
I dont actually have work so far i am going to set up a server and get a world set up this weekend. I will post another thread asking for builder when i am ready. If u say yes in that thread i will pm u the ip so we can start building

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I dont actually have work so far i am going to set up a server and get a world set up this weekend. I will post another thread asking for builder when i am ready. If u say yes in that thread i will pm u the ip so we can start building
Kk cool, now that I came up with ideas I'd really like to help build. :D

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Does anyone have any more ideas for building/caves/puzzles/parkor courses?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci