• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Going on to this summer! (DISCUSSION)

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
Hello MCG community,

We're rolling onto this summer and at this point in the year we're all super pumped about vacations, parties, even making new friends whether it be online or in real life. I challenge you do something, that not many people can do. MCG is amazing don't get me wrong, but finding a balance of real life and MCG is hard to obtain let's face it! So what's the challenge? Do something you have always wanted to do this summer, as I'm leaving for college very soon, I regret that I didn't do some of the things I wanted to do in my childhood. Please sure the thing you want to do is SAFE. Take risks, life is too short, but once again make sure you use common sense when doing these things! So, are you up to the challenge? Also, let's start a discussion of what we all want to do for the summer!

Sincerely,
Aaron

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
Have a lit birthday party spend time with my girlfriend and friends and watch a bunch of new movies coming out

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
In this summer I will go to München , Germany .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci