• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Giving away two free MC accounts!

mikle00117

Tribute
Reaction score
I know it's been done a lot recently, but the more you enter in these, the better chance you have to win! All you have to do is sub to: www.youtube.com/user/zackw27 for a chance to win, one of the accounts is named Sparkle_Boy ( Dumb, I know) And the others you get to choose the name! So please sub for a chance to win!
Hello Zack27,

I have subbed to your channel from both of my channels one minute ago and I am really excited as I am in desperate need of an account for which I can choose a name. (I have two accounts: "Michael I." and "FPSMlnecraft" on YouTube)

Regards and thank you,
Michael (Michael I. and FPSMlnecraft on YouTube)

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Usually the accounts on these suck, but i watched one of your videos and it was pretty good. (I subbed)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Why was I not subbed earlier o_O I thought I was, but I guess I wasn't :( Sowwy. But subbed now! :) <4

Aleu360

Tribute
Reaction score
I would love a new account and I'm Blazekin88 ( bros account )

Reaction score
lol :( why did I use my minecon account code yesterday then I find this ah well no-one will ever know my new account and half the people reading this on the forums who have never met me will never know my real account :)
EDIT: oh my signiature....

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Zack27,

I have subbed to your channel from both of my channels one minute ago and I am really excited as I am in desperate need of an account for which I can choose a name. (I have two accounts: "Michael I." and "FPSMlnecraft" on YouTube)

Regards and thank you,
Michael (Michael I. and FPSMlnecraft on YouTube)

Now that is gentelman like ;)

Zack27

Survivor
Reaction score
If anyone subbed, they don't need to tell me here because it will be a random pick between all of my subs, but I will PM you on either youtube, here, or the Hive if you win :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci