• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Girl-Friends?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score

As a child, I was constantly chased by girls in daycare, Pre-K, etc., up until about grade 4, and I was traumatized. After entering middle school, I developed a fear of the opposite gender - namely, females. Now that I'm in grade 9, I can kind of control it, but my ONLY fear is girls. Despite living in a house with my mom, two sisters, and a father who spends literally more than half of his time away from home, I am still scared of females. I can tolerate being around females much older than me, such as adults or people in college, or little kids, like toddlers and elementary students, but anyone roughly the same age as me, I avoid. I'm also just generally intolerant of people at all, which is why I spend so much time online, as online I don't have to deal with people face-to-face - If I met someone from MCSG IRL, I'd probably hide in a corner or run away.
That being said, even online I don't really talk to girls, as they're overall unpredictable.
The only two girls that might be considered my "friends" are my crush and her best friend, who I played Factions and MCSG with a few times. However I haven't talked to them much recently.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would say about 15 girl-friends and about 5 of them are the closest.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Call me old school but,
I find it a lot harder to interact with girls in modern times as opposed to 7 or 8 years ago because now, at least in my school, it seems like the only way to talk to a girl(or anyone, really) is to "snapchat" or follow them on twitter or whatever. If you don't have an iPhone, well, you can't do that all day, during school. At least, that's what happens in my school. Everyone is on their phone all day, during class, during lunch, on the bus, you name it. On the internet, we are all doing the same things and share a lot of common interests, so it's a lot easier(for me at least) to interact with people. My post probably didn't relate to the thread that much, but it's my feelings about social relationships IRL today.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Call me old school but,
I find it a lot harder to interact with girls in modern times as opposed to 7 or 8 years ago because now, at least in my school, it seems like the only way to talk to a girl(or anyone, really) is to "snapchat" or follow them on twitter or whatever. If you don't have an iPhone, well, you can't do that all day, during school. At least, that's what happens in my school. Everyone is on their phone all day, during class, during lunch, on the bus, you name it. On the internet, we are all doing the same things and share a lot of common interests, so it's a lot easier(for me at least) to interact with people. My post probably didn't relate to the thread that much, but it's my feelings about social relationships IRL today.
GIVE THIS MAN AN AWARD.

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score

As a child, I was constantly chased by girls in daycare, Pre-K, etc., up until about grade 4, and I was traumatized. After entering middle school, I developed a fear of the opposite gender - namely, females. Now that I'm in grade 9, I can kind of control it, but my ONLY fear is girls. Despite living in a house with my mom, two sisters, and a father who spends literally more than half of his time away from home, I am still scared of females. I can tolerate being around females much older than me, such as adults or people in college, or little kids, like toddlers and elementary students, but anyone roughly the same age as me, I avoid. I'm also just generally intolerant of people at all, which is why I spend so much time online, as online I don't have to deal with people face-to-face - If I met someone from MCSG IRL, I'd probably hide in a corner or run away.
That being said, even online I don't really talk to girls, as they're overall unpredictable.
The only two girls that might be considered my "friends" are my crush and her best friend, who I played Factions and MCSG with a few times. However I haven't talked to them much recently.
CRUSH?.. CRUSH??????
Why do I not know your CRUSH?

Im done yo

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like 10-12. We have a group of 36 people on facebook and we all hang out

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
I have 10-15 girl-friends irl but Im only really close to 2 of them. Those 2 being my best friends.

Online Maybe 5-10 Making the total to 20-25 although online Im not really close to most of the girls I meet with the exception of a few.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci