• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

theabacaman

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Ross
IGN: theabacaman
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both):pvp yeah dont put the colon or makes tht face :p
Wins (or your three build images):210
Games Played: 1600+ however look at leaderboards at last like 30 games or something thats my real win/loss
PvP/Build Strengths: bow
PvP/Build Weaknesses: f n s and generally being hit by bows
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I want to be in a fun active clan

Reaction score
Hey guys! Would you be up for a clan war soon against Majestic?! If so let me know by dropping me a mail or replying to this and I can drop you my skype name! Thanks guys!

jcc0245

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Jake
IGN: Jccandfriends
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both):both
Wins (or your three build images): 49 out of 150 on my new account
Games Played: 150
PvP/Build Strengths: bow, flint and steel, sword to sword, and im ok at block hitting.
PvP/Build Weaknesses: fishing rod
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Well as a builder i have worked on many maps before and im not the best a detail but i am really good with designs and making things as im told. i am also really good with world edit. My friend OokyleeOo told me about the clan and as a pvper im really good and looking for a challenge but as a builder i usually make structures and he details them. (ask kyle if he wants me on the clan because im not sure if he does first)

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Ross
IGN: theabacaman
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both):pvp yeah dont put the colon or makes tht face :p
Wins (or your three build images):210
Games Played: 1600+ however look at leaderboards at last like 30 games or something thats my real win/loss
PvP/Build Strengths: bow
PvP/Build Weaknesses: f n s and generally being hit by bows
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I want to be in a fun active clan
[ACCEPTED] Rank: Spirit

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: My real life name is Andreas Worringer.

IGN: My minecraft username is AW1996.

Application Type (Build/PvP/Both): I think I am going to apply for both, as I like to play MCSG and to build.

Wins (or your three build images): I have 658+ wins. | Going to PM you on skype about the building thing. ;)

Games Played: I have played 2494 games but my Win/Loss-Ratio could be better, I just didn't take MCSG serious lately.

PvP/Build Strengths: I would consider myself being good with the bow. Also, I have improved a lot with the sword lately but I am still not that good with it which is probably because of my accuracy being off sometimes but as I said, it's improving. I would also consider myself being decent at tactics and my chest routes give me a huge advantage over other players if one can consider that a PVP strength. Last, I think I am really good at running.

PvP/Build Weaknesses: My PVP weakness is probably that I easily walk into FnS and that my accuracy with it is not that good either. Furthermore, my sword fight is still not that good but that just needs a bit of training.

Why do you wish to join Ghost: I would really like to join #Ghost because you seem to be a really cool guy to me and the clan has a lot of good PVPers in it. I also like the teamwork you guys have which I sadly experienced in the clan war against my former clan, #TeamSypher. ;) Last, I think there are mature people in it which in my opinion is a pretty nice thing. <3

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: My real life name is Andreas Worringer.

IGN: My minecraft username is AW1996.

Application Type (Build/PvP/Both): I think I am going to apply for both, as I like to play MCSG and to build.

Wins (or your three build images): I have 658+ wins. | Going to PM you on skype about the building thing. ;)

Games Played: I have played 2494 games but my Win/Loss-Ratio could be better, I just didn't take MCSG serious lately.

PvP/Build Strengths: I would consider myself being good with the bow. Also, I have improved a lot with the sword lately but I am still not that good with it which is probably because of my accuracy being off sometimes but as I said, it's improving. I would also consider myself being decent at tactics and my chest routes give me a huge advantage over other players if one can consider that a PVP strength. Last, I think I am really good at running.

PvP/Build Weaknesses: My PVP weakness is probably that I easily walk into FnS and that my accuracy with it is not that good either. Furthermore, my sword fight is still not that good but that just needs a bit of training.

Why do you wish to join Ghost: I would really like to join #Ghost because you seem to be a really cool guy to me and the clan has a lot of good PVPers in it. I also like the teamwork you guys have which I sadly experienced in the clan war against my former clan, #TeamSypher. ;) Last, I think there are mature people in it which in my opinion is a pretty nice thing. <3
[ACCEPTED] Rank: Shadow

Last edited:

Shy_ImpacT

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:alex
IGN:Shy_ImpacT mrgstick69
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both):pvp
Wins (or your three build images):124 213
Games Played:559 2050
PvP/Build Strengths:bow fns
PvP/Build Weaknesses:water fights
Why do you wish to join Ghost: u said i should apply and it haz really good pvpers in it

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name:alex
IGN:Shy_ImpacT mrgstick69
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both):pvp
Wins (or your three build images):124 213
Games Played:559 2050
PvP/Build Strengths:bow fns
PvP/Build Weaknesses:water fights
Why do you wish to join Ghost: u said i should apply and it haz really good pvpers in it
[DENIED] Reason: After trials on MC Swish and seeing you on MCSG we do not think you are right for the clan, sorry

jcc0245

Spectator
Reaction score
did you mean to skip over me or was it on accident?

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
This clan is hacking....
too bad none of us is banned
austin wasnt banned cause 5 mods looke at the proof and all of them agreed that there is no hacks
calling us hackers proves that we are better....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci