• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Getting pissed off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Well EU is getting more servers very soon, it should be around the same amount as US by then. :p

Also, i forgot to mention this in the last post, your english is very good, there are a few odd word choices but it is still understandable.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the info. :p
If it's understandable then I am happy, thanks.

Tom13720

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah,
you need to get points and then you get it for free aswell

Theacealex

Spectator
Reaction score
I support the donators because there the ones paying to keep the servers up but I really hate the resetting. It means even If I didn't get kicked for the donators (who deserve the spot) the thing resets and I lose it to some guy who rage quits as he doesn't realize the cornucopia is a bloodbath. Also Vhaly you seem to be pissed a lot because I saw a post almost exactly called this with the same title.....

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Sometimes this is really, really annoying so, yeah I am pissed, but well, I deal with it. :p

Matt Chapman

Experienced
Reaction score
I love being a donator. Not sad at all I lost 10 bucks. Good cause

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
I would love to donate like 20 Euros, but I can't ! Didn't have a credit card. A phone payment could be so good..

Theacealex

Spectator
Reaction score
I can understand but telling everyone your pissed so many times does get annoying and is referd as bitching I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci