• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

getting into servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
i was wondering how u join the servers i was loking at the server list and wondering if the the letters and numbers were the ip and how to join them if anyone nows how lease responding to this'

Kittens

Survivor
Reaction score
us15.mcsg.in - Lobby 24/24

us15.mcsg.in is an example of the server
Lobby is the state it's in. It's lobby, deathmatch and ingame.
24/24 means how many players are in the server at the time. There is a limit of 24 players on the standered server.

To join you must find a server in deathmatch and wait till it ends and it restarts. When it restarts you have about 15 seconds to join the game and secure your spot.

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
y does it kick low point lvl ppl out to let higher point lvl ppl in its jutst unfair i hav been recenlty kicked out of servers becuse of that and its just not fair make it stop please

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
y does it kick low point lvl ppl out to let higher point lvl ppl in its jutst unfair i hav been recenlty kicked out of servers becuse of that and its just not fair make it stop please
donaters kick people.

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
hey wat happend to the mobs the games were much more fun then they are now i do like the whole reduced deathmatch and the arena but can we put back the mobs and inccrease the deathmatch time

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
i hav a question idk if the server is up no or not but i was wonsering if us16 is up yet thats the server i play the most and i hope if it is down if can get back up soon

kricken

Career
Reaction score
The servers are up and down because they crash, are being updated, i.e. Don't worry, it should be up soon. In the meantime all of the 24 player servers are the same 1-24. Play on any one of those.
If you have any other concerns, please contact me or another mod directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci