• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get rid of spectators please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ztb_00

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all, I like the idea of spectators, of how they are just like a waiting spot but also they can make it unfair. I think you already know what I'm getting at, but if you don't here is what I mean.

I have played a game where I was in fourth place... By the way I hate Viva so I killed him right away. But unfortunately Viva had a partner. I decided to bolt after I killed Viva, and the game wore on and I came in fifth place. I had control of the Corn until I left to kill someone. When I came back I decided to go into the building beside the Corn. And as I climbed up the ladder no doubt about it Viva's partner was there. He killed me in seconds and all I can say is : Spectators = OP in a bundle

I hope you take this into consideration, Thanks

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Spectating is half of the fun, you can't stop alliances from happening and I highly doubt that he could predict that you were going straight for the house.

NinjaKai

Spectator
Reaction score
I thought you were talking about the arrow blocking or the Spider/Enderman luring.

But if your so worried about people on vent or skype giving your position away . . . well there isn't much to do about it, there isn't any way to control alliances nor peoples vent or skype.

Ya just have to grit your teeth and bear with it like everyone else.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
mabye there could be a cooldown between switching who to spectate? that would probably solve your problem and keep both sides happy

Reactions: Le0

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
So.. you're saying that friends can't help each other? For the arrow blocking bugs, yes those must be fixed, but i personally see no problem in spectators helping tributes.

Gormagone

Spectator
Reaction score
When i see an alliance i assume they are on a vent or skype, as you never know if they are or not, so assume they are going to be giving out info or possible directions to there team members. Interpret this as a tactic and increase the level of difficulty of game play as you have to try to think another 2-3 steps ahead of the spectators. If you Survive the Informed Tributes then good for you, you lose well it could of happened at any time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci