• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

General Suggestions thread from an old school player

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Heyo, this is a friendly quick thread about a bunch of stuff I see a lot of returning players like myself like to be introduced, no matter when, we understand the work at the moment is quite being done... :p

1) Leaderboards: when it comes to leaderboards I think a lot of nerdy stat players would love to have sections under their profiles where they can check the following:
  • Legacy stats since forever (up until the major stats reset);
  • Stats since the big stats reset up until the shutdown of the MCG Network;
  • Alpha/Beta stats (if they participated in Alpha/Beta testing).
It would be awesome if there was also a leaderboard arrangement by those categories! :joy: :joyful:

2) Map pool: When the poll about what maps would the community love to see brought back onto the servers came out, I have to say I felt disappointed in how many maps you could pick between at once, I believe it was only 8... The point is, players from back in the day, as well as people who missed out who would love to embark on a journey along the history of MCSG, would probably appreciate a sort of monthly/every-two-weeks kind of map rotation system! :cool:

This is really all I could come up with tbf, I mean, I guess also the disguise feature would be loved if it made a comeback, or the /mask command!

Ofc we also all want bug fixes like some wins not registering every now and then and getting stuck into blocks which can happen at the beginning of the game/dm on pedistals or when people rod you into walls or stuff like that but yeah that's all ;)

Peace :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci