• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gavwav's MCSG art

Do you like this drawing?

• Total voters

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
After improving on my art skills (and being bored :p) , I thought that I should show you guys this picture I drew from my i-Pad. I decided to draw a pic of ChadTheDJ since he made an EPIC sg server. :D
Chadthedj Icon.png

P.S. I made the pic 200x200 pixels just in case Chad totally liked this pic and wanted to use it as his avatar. P.P.S. I just want to know what you guys think of my art. P.P.P.S. I might show off more of my drawings on this thread. P.P.P.P.S. I'll stop P.S.ing now. :p
I hope you guys like it. :)

branone

Career
Reaction score
I'm in disbelief you managed to do this on a iPad nonetheless it looks amazing!

Edit: What app did you use on the iPad to do this?

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dudeee, this is so amazing!
and on an iPad!?!?!

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, that's some awesome art made from an iPad! And btw, are you taking avatar request? If so, i would like one :)

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, that's some awesome art made from an iPad! And btw, are you taking avatar request? If so, i would like one :)
I am considering doing avatar requests, but I want to know what people in this community think of my drawing skills first. I will probably take avatar requests in a new thread when I'm not busy with my job, so that I have got more time to make some avatars for you guys. Also, sorry for double posting. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci