• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming Laptops

UnknownPlayer1

Survivor
Reaction score
You will never get 70 fps on a laptop with shaders. Build your own PC, its the way to go.

Keith_B_

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't mean to be the person off topic here, but if you have some knowledge of computers build a desktop yourself.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
I suggest custom built computer, due to two facts: 1. It's cheaper, and you get more for your money. 2. Gaming laptops that aren't custom built aren't very good, due to the fact that they rely on battery power.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, everyone's saying to build a desktop, but what if he doesn't want a desktop? What if he needs a laptop for mobility reasons? That's the reason I bought a laptop instead of building or buying a desktop.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Alright, everyone's saying to build a desktop, but what if he doesn't want a desktop? What if he needs a laptop for mobility reasons? That's the reason I bought a laptop instead of building or buying a desktop.
Yes you're correct, but he can still custom build a laptop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci