• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming LAPTOP help?

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
I would love to do so many things, but I can't because of my computer. (Record for YouTube, be a mod since I can't record, etc) now I have $300. I know that's no where near enough, but I plan on getting atleast 100 for Christmas, and more at later dates. Anyways, I, looking for a gaming laptop that can record at 60 FPS with TS/Skype open, on medium settings. If I could be under 600, that would be ideal, but feel free to go over a bit. Now I know pcs are better, but I travel a lot, my parents are divorced so I split time, and I spend a lot of time at my friends. So that's why I'm looking for a gaming laptop?. Thanks for the help, throw out any ones you know :)

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think $400 will cut it for a laptop with your desired specs.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
For what you want to do with it, the laptop would need around 8GB of RAM, the CPU would have to be i5 or equivalent and have decent dedicated graphics. Chances are you'd be looking at around $800 at least. I can't offer you anything in particular, but I doubt you can get what you'd like with that price range unless you strike a good deal.

Good luck!

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think $400 will cut it for a laptop with your desired specs.
Read the whole thing please.
For what you want to do with it, the laptop would need around 8GB of RAM, the CPU would have to be i5 or equivalent and have decent dedicated graphics. Chances are you'd be looking at around $800 at least. I can't offer you anything in particular, but I doubt you can get what you'd like with that price range unless you strike a good deal.

Good luck!
okay thanks, if you know anyone send them over here.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not a person who knows much about computers, prices and functions, but I think I do recommend an ASUS gaming laptop, I barely know much about it, but I heard they're pretty good. :D

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
I got a HP pavilion dv7 gaming laptop, super great :3 Gave 2559,60$ for it though :0

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a pretty nice ASUS gaming laptop. I'll check which one right now.

EDIT: I have the ASUS ROG G750JM 17.3" Gaming Laptop

This is the link to the price on BestBuy.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a pretty nice ASUS gaming laptop. I'll check which one right now.

EDIT: I have the ASUS ROG G750JM 17.3" Gaming Laptop

This is the link to the price on BestBuy.
Can it record on 60 frames, with TS open on med settings?

E

Ephiza

Try MSI gaming laptops, but in reality, gaming laptops are a rip-off.

If you want to build a PC, be sure to pm some people like me, Sepyz, and some mods/sr staff will be able to help you :).

If you have your heart set on a gaming laptop, get a MSI GE70

(Irl friend has it, fairly good)

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Try MSI gaming laptops, but in reality, gaming laptops are a rip-off.

If you want to build a PC, be sure to pm some people like me, Sepyz, and some mods/sr staff will be able to help you :).

If you have your heart set on a gaming laptop, get a MSI GE70

(Irl friend has it, fairly good)
This is probably a really stupid question, but is it possible to have a pc that's easy to packup (doesn't take 40 mins to set up) like I said my parents are divorced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci