• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Gamemode Spotlight - Survival Bingo

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score

Introduction

Hello again, Tributes!

Welcome back to Gamemode Spotlight! For those of you who are new to the event, Gamemode Spotlight is a monthly event where we showcase one of our newest game types. Every week, we'll be hosting events, contests, and scheduled games that anyone can be part of. So come join us in our month-long tournament and play one of MCGamer's newest gamemodes!

This month’s Spotlight is dedicated to Survival Bingo!

Survival Bingo

If you aren’t sure what Survival Bingo is, check out the game information that can be found here! http://www.mcgamer.net/games/sb/view/

Survival Bingo Tournament

Just like last month, we will be having a tournament for the Spotlight! Throughout the month of June, we will be holding 4 one-hour sessions of gameplay. During these sessions, you will compete in games refereed by staff members. You will be given points for winning the game, completing the bingo board, as well as just participating. These points will go toward a leaderboard, which we will keep track of for the month. To participate in this tournament, just sign into our Teamspeak at ts.mcgamer.net and poke any staff member currently in our Survival Bingo Tournament custom channels. We attempted to find something that suited EU, AU, and US, so we are moving the session times earlier one hour. Rise and shine all my friends down under and grab a night light all you folks across the pond! Sessions will be held at the following times (click for time conversions):

Prizes:

1st Place - $25 worth of MCGamer store items and forum medal

2nd Place - $25 worth of MCGamer store items and forum medal

3rd Place - $25 worth of MCGamer store items and forum medal​

Player Submission Contest

There will be no player submission contests this month! Focus on the leaderboards and getting that forum medal!

Questions?

Feel free to message Vanicle | Vanessa or Kyle if you have specific questions! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Last edited:

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm pretty hyped for this because Medals!! Thanks for hosting this, Hopefully I can make it xD

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
never played, and i dont understand what this is!

this will be fun

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
is it going to be on teamspeak to explain?

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Hopefully I can finally attend one of these gamemode spotlights xD I always seem to miss it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci