• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gamemode Spotlight - Deadly Descent Week 2

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
This sounds great! I shall give up all of my priorities on the day to participate intthis tournament.

Arckyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Wait so where does this event take place? And if we want to attend it, How? What must i do to attend and participate in this leaderboards? If i am on time for the event, What do i do? Where do i go? Answer all this questions. It might benefit people who wants to ask the same questions as this

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Wait so where does this event take place? And if we want to attend it, How? What must i do to attend and participate in this leaderboards? If i am on time for the event, What do i do? Where do i go? Answer all this questions. It might benefit people who wants to ask the same questions as this
Details about the tournament were posted in our original thread which can be found here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/gamemode-spotlight-deadly-descent.165747/:)

But good questions and suggestions! I'll add that to the post. If you want to attend, you just log into our Teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net) and poke a moderator to join one of our custom Deadly Descent channels which should be up about 10-20 minutes before the event. All you have to do is be in one of our channels to participate!

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
When I saw leaderboards I was super excites then I realized it wasn't sg leaderboards so I cried ;(

TheClone

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice job tributes, hope you all had fun, unfortunately couldn't attend but hopefully I'll be able to catch another tournament sometime.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Glad to see the outcome of this event. Glad I could have taken part in this!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I personally think Deadly Descent is more fun that many people give it credit for. For all of you who haven't tried it, I sincerely encourage you to, it's a blast ^.^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci