• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beta [Game] Build 726 - 3 May 2016

DV_Raiton

Java-mancer
Reaction score
Game Server Build 726
Deployed to Beta servers on 3 May 2016

Changes since last revision:
  • Resolved an issue where ice would melt on battlegrounds maps due to the fire.
  • Resolved an issue where damage would be applied in grace period while no knockback was enabled in MCSG Maker.
  • Updated a few gameservers that were stuck on old versions.
  • General XAC enhancements and optimizations:
    • Multiple new checks added.
    • Punishment times have increased for a few existing checks.

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you for the updates...

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
So this took 2-3 devs (Not sure what the dev count is atm) a whole month to do.... Not going to lie, I was expecting something actually good for that whole month that we were waiting.

ReRck4

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks like you want to be moderator
It looks that way doesn't it? In the foreseeable future I will look into applying for the Moderator position on the server. I just want to get my messages up and not make it look like I just made the account to submit the application.

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice! This update was well needed. Maybe in the next major build, an improved /join sg function will be added. If unknown, the current /join sg function can at times take you to games still in cleanup, full servers, (affects members without a rank) and private servers running MCSG Maker. Overall, looks good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci