• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beta [Game] Build 543 - 1 February 2016

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
10/10 update! :D

:kappa:

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
CAm comes in with the great update! Thanks man! :thumbsup: (y)

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Great work CAm and the rest of the developers! Can't wait to see what coming in the near future

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GOODJOB!!!! Another MAJOR bug fixed. Now i dont have to fns spam and hope for jesus to let my fns place.

na but srsly would you mr master devs

would you mind hopping on the au servers please and fix the lobbies 1138 and 1120. (Dont start and not setup)

Sometimes the intergration of the teiring in accordance with MCSG Maker where you can pick randomized tiering. The teiring swaps in a normal ranked SG

The joining proxy is broken on AU is broken, You cannot join directly to the server. The message that denies our entry is: The mojang servers appear to be offline. But they're clearly online when you check the mojang website for the public API.

You have to join the US proxy and disconnect then reconnect to AU. This would be greatly appreciated by the AU community if you fixed logging in taking sometimes up to half an hour.

Bow glitch and eating glitch: Denies you from eating / shooting your bow

Armour miss placed. I right click on the armor and it shows on my screen that i put on the armor. But on the other persons screen that it is not on the player's body. So it duplicates in your inventory and appears on your amour status on your hotbar.

Invincible and Invisible player in deathmatch. Practically a ez win even having no armor and a woodaxe. Please investigate a fix ASAP

Please provide prevention to speed hackers etc then a cure (banning them)

Hacked Client Coders are constantly upgrading their clients why keep upgrading your anti-cheat before the community has to CONSTANTLY CRY for change! Do it automatically not because the community needs it.

Put these on your to-do list with your workload ever growing to satisfy this demanding community

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci