• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stable [Game] Build 203 - 26 September 2015

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
So happy about the anti cheat updates! :)

Good job as always Devs!

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ava Thank you so much.
What will the upgraded anticheat be able to detect? Like will it be able to pick triggerbot up?

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, Slack supports incoming webhooks, which let you send data from external sources into Slack. We use it mainly for alerting of potential issues, but also occasionally for debugging.
Cool stuff. Might implement it to my stuff.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Ava Thank you so much.
What will the upgraded anticheat be able to detect? Like will it be able to pick triggerbot up?
Some of the "new algorithms" I talked about are autoclicker detection and a new method of killaura detection. As I mentioned, these aren't actively punishing players yet, as we want to make sure our logic is flawless, but they'll be in action soon enough :)

In addition, we're always looking into adding detection for as many hacks as we can.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some of the "new algorithms" I talked about are autoclicker detection and a new method of killaura detection. As I mentioned, these aren't actively punishing players yet, as we want to make sure our logic is flawless, but they'll be in action soon enough :)

In addition, we're always looking into adding detection for as many hacks as we can.
Check pm

4non

Platinum
Reaction score

This is great.
I know the staff try to be involved with the clan community to catch rule breakers and all, but you guys seriously have no idea how many people on MCSG autoclick/use triggerbot, especially since it's currently so easy to get away with.
Hopefully this helps clear up the hacker issue, good work devs.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into pleasing not only myself but most of the community. Whilst it won't do anything yet, I cannot wait for the future.

On another hand, I think you broke the voting system :p

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into pleasing not only myself but most of the community. Whilst it won't do anything yet, I cannot wait for the future.

On another hand, I think you broke the voting system :p
#BlameGideon
Hopefully there'll be another release tonight to fix that.

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
Who tf uses fast bow??? Can't you create an anti cheat that fixes Hacks like trigger bot/ auto clicker???

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Who tf uses fast bow??? Can't you create an anti cheat that fixes Hacks like trigger bot/ auto clicker???
There were actually a couple of reports concerning fast bow (strangely), which it why it was patched. Regarding your concerns about triggerbot and autoclicker, I'll bring it up to Sr. Staff and it'll hopefully be discussed today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci