• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fun little ideas

Katnatural

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it would be amazing to have a pet that follows you everywhere.
for example maybe anyone coule have a cat or dog
but donors could have horses and so on

Also it would be cool to be able to go in survival mode to fight for fun and no points

I think you should be able to advertise your channel so others can watch you build and possible see themselves

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
First off, as for pets or rather 'mobs' we actually can't have mobs spawn in the server - it's a global server setting that mobs are turned off, and that could potentially cause us a lot of issues.

Second, I'm already thinking about this, as it really is no harm to anyone unless they want to do it also. I would just need to give you access to gamemode - I want to run it by other staff first.

Third, as long as a stream you link is of MCSG (like creative, survival games) It is allowed, as stated in the detailed description in the no advertising rule.
  • Posting links of live streams and youtube channels is allowed only if the stream or youtube channel contains MCSG.
If I am wrong, someone correct me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci