• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fun facts with Crafty.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
You are a puppy murderer........ *Starts to slowly cry*

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
You are a puppy murderer........ *Starts to slowly cry*
It was nature taking its course, we had the correct environment, food and materials to take care of the puppies, yet they still all died. It may have been that the vitamins from their moms milk wasn't nutritious enough to keep them alive, it could have been something else, but trust me, I was really sad when I heard the last one died :'(

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey I'm from the Philippines too!!!!!!! FILIPINO BUDDIES :D
I'm from Singapore. Close enough. But I'm going to Manilla in the summer for the Little League World Series! I'm on the Singapore team! :D Hopefully I'll see you guys there!

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I'm from Singapore. Close enough. But I'm going to Manilla in the summer for the Little League World Series! I'm on the Singapore team! :D Hopefully I'll see you guys there!
Kk I'm da sexy teen wid da blak hair cya

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Currently I'm living in the USA, but I'm moving to Davao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci