• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Full release problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePineapple

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, the new release is awesome, starting over on points, new lobby voting, etc. But there was a couple things i noticed that i didn't like about it. For one the plug-in to stop inventory tweaks is waaayyyyy to sensitive, because apparently shift clicking is an inventory tweaking mod.... You have no idea how many goodies I've lost at the cornucopia because of that plug-in.

It might just be me, but server lag has gone up coincidentally since the first time i tried to play on the new version. But once again, just might be on my end.

And then just a personal opinion, but I don't like having the leaves covering the chests at the cornucopia, it ruins the feel of should i go for a chest or just run and try to get as many outside chests as possible, because now if you get punched away you're instantly screwed, unlike before where you could still run back in and get a chest without having to break through all of the leaves. And the leaves are just plan annoying, they fill the whole thing up and just get in your way if you run back to spawn for night and the restocking of chests.

Well those are my thoughts so far, feel free to post your own comments and feeling on what I said or just on the update in general, but please don't come here to just hate on others' comments.

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
turns out it happens to other people to. This is an interesting bug.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We can lower the sensitivity if its more of an issue. This was to protect auto chest hacks.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Yep I've encountered all those problems you mentioned. I've also been getting a lot more lag recently, Is it something to do with one of the new plugins?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I actually agree with the inventory thing.
Its so annoying because I'm a fast clicker ><'

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
they just updated servers it wont be perfect at first just be patient they will fix :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We just lowered the sensitivity a bit so hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci