• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frosting Hell SG Map

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
That is truely amazing. It is great to see someone from my poketubing days, playing minecraft! ^_^

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The buildings are phenomenal, but they like awkward for some odd reason

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I don't know why people feel suspicious towards this map. My Team Terraformer Terra made the landscape, JohnnyCraft & CharlesMC made the statues, and I built all the interior! We've been putting this map on and off for other projects.
I agree, your projects alone are outstanding. (Surglems Invasion and Victrix which were made for another server)

GritzalemMC

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know why people feel suspicious towards this map. My Team Terraformer Terra made the landscape, JohnnyCraft & CharlesMC made the statues, and I built all the interior! We've been putting this map on and off for other projects.
I meant to say Terrazh not Terra sorry!

GritzalemMC

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm also happy to announce the newest member of the building team TechManTheGamer! He will be working mostly on the small houses/structures

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Personally it look something of what Fyreuk would do. I actually quite like it, and May or may not be a good addition to MCSG maps.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This looks like the PvP would be poor on this map.

GritzalemMC

Diamond
Reaction score
If you are a good builder, please tell me cause I am looking for some new recruits for the building team. So far, the team has Gritzalem (Me), Terrazh, TacoDip, & Meatlessbacon

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci