• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Frost - [AU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
#Absolution Challenge's you to a CB add me on skype psystrom for the details

MrCameron256

Survivor
Reaction score
#Absolution Challenge's you to a CB add me on skype psystrom for the details
We'll take this into consideration.

We have just increased the win requirement to 250 (extremely rare exceptions unless exceptional skill) we have increased the age requirement to 13 years of age (exceptions if mature, we're not very strict on this) and we are now more strict on applicants as we're close to being full.

~Cameron

ARM3DPiDgEoN101

Platinum
Reaction score

We have just increased the win requirement to 250 (extremely rare exceptions unless exceptional skill) we have increased the age requirement to 13 years of age (exceptions if mature, we're not very strict on this) and we are now more strict on applicants as we're close to being full.

~Cameron
:O

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score

~Cameron
Thank you for taking it in for consideration were agar to battle you due to you being in front of us in the Au clan leader board (Please dont ask who's in front of you because i dont know <3)

HydroXBlazer

Tribute
Reaction score
Im going to re-apply :) Sorry for my lack of activity in the clan, although it was mainly because of schoolwork. etc. Luckily, I dont have as much now so i'm gonna re-apply :)

- IGN: HydroXBlazer
- Wins/Total Games: 445/1800+
- Skype Name: HydroXBlazer
- Past Clans (If Any) : Alot including this one.
- Past Bans (If any) : N/A

Hope I get in again :D

MrCameron256

Survivor
Reaction score
Im going to re-apply :) Sorry for my lack of activity in the clan, although it was mainly because of schoolwork. etc. Luckily, I dont have as much now so i'm gonna re-apply :)

- IGN: HydroXBlazer
- Wins/Total Games: 445/1800+
- Skype Name: HydroXBlazer
- Past Clans (If Any) : Alot including this one.
- Past Bans (If any) : N/A
Hope I get in again :D
You're Accepted! Welcome back to the clan but please note that this is your last chance, thanks.

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
- IGN:cbrown10
- Wins/Total Games: 272 / heaps of games
- Skype Name:cbrown10
- Past Clans (If Any) :heaps
- Past Bans (If any) :none

Btw sorry to everyone in the clan like Olympian and AlphaOmayo plz forgive me guys I will mature now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci