• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frondome's Skins

Frondome

Survivor
Reaction score
No longer accepting skin requests, I will accept more once I've gone through the queue. If you would like to be notified when I open requests again, please watch this thread <3

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey man can i get a skin with an average teenager with a hoodie. i want the hoodie blue, the bants dark grey, the shoes green and i want a shirt showing unerneath. just like my avatar. anything you can

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Hey man can i get a skin with an average teenager with a hoodie. i want the hoodie blue, the bants dark grey, the shoes green and i want a shirt showing unerneath. just like my avatar. anything you can
He isn't accepting skin requests at the moment until he finishes what he already has. But I'm sure he would be glad to do it after he finishes. By the way, when submitting what you want you must go on to the first page and submit a form over google docs.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I like how you organized this. Very sophisticated and without the need of moderator powers to lock the thread, but rather the Google form.

Keep it up, and nice skins. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci