• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free YouTube Intro's

Did you use this page?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? No. :p
2)Do you have videos out already?? Yes.
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Ye
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? The one as my sig?
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) Minecraft, Can you do ttt6t and below Hunger Games?
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Yes.
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? Ye
My Channel: www.YouTube.com/HeyImPoptart
Bonus Question: Do you know any good survival games or hunger games servers other than
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below: Hypixels?

eyal

Spectator
Reaction score
)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? No ):
2)Do you have videos out already?? yep
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? for sure
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? my skin (ing:TheSexyOr) like the first intro in the chat .. am in the middle moving ..
The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal : minecraft
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? yep i will wait ..
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? no but i will :)
My Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/UltimateKnow thanks for making if you make :) <3

Reaction score
Intro Application

1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers??No, 26 subscribers
2)Do you have videos out already??Yes
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos??Of Course!
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use??Yes my skin, my IGN is: THE_TUNNEL_TROLL , you can find my skin on the minecraft skin viewer
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things): Minecraft
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro??YES!! :D
7)Have you subscribed to my channel??Yes

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
Intro Application
*Remember to save the file as (insert name here) Intro Application
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? No :( 20
2)Do you have videos out already?? Yes, 15
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Yes, Definitely :)
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? My skin :)
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) Ok :)
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Yes, just PM me when it is done :)
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? Just did :)
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BURRITOZ0MC
Bonus Question: Do you know any good survival games or hunger games servers other than
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below: No I'm sorry :c

IIDryzoII

Spectator
Reaction score
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? No Just Started Yesterday

2)Do you have videos out already?? No Just Started Yesterday

3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? If You Make The Intro, Then 101%.

4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? I Like These: http://www.dafont.com/amity-jack.font http://www.dafont.com/minecraftia.font?text=Pixel

5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) ?

6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? 101% Yes

7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? My Channel: www.YouTube.com/HeyImPoptart Yep

Bonus Question: Do you know any good survival games or hunger games servers other than MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus Add a server below: VikkCraft

Also I Love The Colors Blue White And Black. And Can U Sort Of Base The Intro With The First Example You Made? Like The One On Top Of The UHC SINGLE PLAYER Intro? Thanks.​

MCZombieSniper

Spectator
Reaction score
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? : No
2)Do you have videos out already?? Not yet, I need an intro first! :p
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? : Yes
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? My skin, and anything very original, and cool looking!
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) Minecraft.
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? : Yes.
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? : Yes! :D
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below:
N/A

deadmanfreaker

Spectator
Reaction score
Julian's Intro Application
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers??Yes
2)Do you have videos out already??Used too. Restarting though.
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos??Of course
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use??I want the text to say JudeCraftMC
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things)Minecraft
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro??I do
7)Have you subscribed to my channel??Yes
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci