• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Minecraft Montages for YouTubers

Aafk3

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Aafk3/ThaGalaxi. I want to edit more often, but I do not have clips to edit. I love to make montages and edits. So I'm hoping that some YouTubers that want a montage, but aren't the best editors can come to me and I can take their clips to put them in a montage for them to upload for their channel.

Here is some work I've done

Zlim95's "Old School" Montage:
SuperJayde82's "Dynasty" Montage:

Some random practice edits:

Ferda Specops:
Boowed Mincurft:
editing practice:

So, I'm still advancing, but I hope some people out there want some montages/edits. if you're interested add me on Skype or PM me over the forums

Thanks, Josh / Aafk3 / thaGalaxi

Jempko

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, not asking for a montage, but I just wanted to tell 'ya I really enjoy your work. :)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
These montages are sick! You do a really nice job with editing :3

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
Amazing work! Add me on skype: fancypants6000mc, I can send you clips! Do you want me to send you the c4D clips as well? I love your work!

Aafk3

Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't realized how difficult it would be to edit, study, and do extra activities. So, I will finish everyone who already asked and messaged me on Skype. Lock thread please.

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't realized how difficult it would be to edit, study, and do extra activities. So, I will finish everyone who already asked and messaged me on Skype. Lock thread please.
What is your skype? Can you please add me, I am willing to make you GFX/VFX in return. <3

stickyhuman

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello mate!

I do not know if you are still making these, but I would for you to make me one. I wanted to sorta "pilot" my channel with a Montage since I am starting it very soon and I would like you to make me one.

I have a couple of good clips, very little of them are that good but I think they are enough for a short montage.

Please, contact me on skype ([email protected]) if you are still making these! :D

(btw I changed my name to be HeeeeyFernando but it won't let me change it on the forums ;-; )

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci