• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Agent Thread

Do you think this is a good idea? If not explain.

• Yes, omg Jc you are god. And you have nice abs.

Votes: 198 73.6%
  • No you are horrible at life.

Votes: 71 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Edited. Think I've already settled on one.

Last edited:

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Ign: Blamph
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) US
Wins: ~1.2k with Blamph + my three main alts.
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) I'd prefer fun and family right now. High age limit clans would be my highest priority, due to maturity levels. Competitive is great, but I have some clan strategy to learn first.
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: I've been playing behind the scenes on my main alt for the past three months focusing on getting better. I'm finally at a comfortable level where I feel I can compete and help out one of the top clans (trust me, I wouldn't be posting this if I hadn't have personally killed some top guys in the past few weeks. Boost of confidence). I'll be biased towards any clans that have a high average age. I'd honestly go from clan TS to clan TS of the clans that I have some sort of friendship/knowledge of the leaders, but before doing that, I'm going to post this so I can gauge any interest from clans I might not know of. Lastly, I tend to want to lead people, because of my personality. But I'd be willing to hold back on that, I hope..
will u marry me?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ign: Blamph
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) US
Wins: ~1.2k with Blamph + my three main alts.
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) I'd prefer fun and family right now. High age limit clans would be my highest priority, due to maturity levels. Competitive is great, but I have some clan strategy to learn first.
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: I've been playing behind the scenes on my main alt for the past three months focusing on getting better. I'm finally at a comfortable level where I feel I can compete and help out one of the top clans (trust me, I wouldn't be posting this if I hadn't have personally killed some top guys in the past few weeks. Boost of confidence). I'll be biased towards any clans that have a high average age. I'd honestly go from clan TS to clan TS of the clans that I have some sort of friendship/knowledge of the leaders, but before doing that, I'm going to post this so I can gauge any interest from clans I might not know of. Lastly, I tend to want to lead people, because of my personality. But I'd be willing to hold back on that, I hope..
should join phoenix au <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci