• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Agent Thread

Do you think this is a good idea? If not explain.

• Yes, omg Jc you are god. And you have nice abs.

Votes: 198 73.6%
  • No you are horrible at life.

Votes: 71 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: GentleSnivy
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) US
Wins: idk like 10
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) everything i could dream
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: im hot
dood bacca.

Btw take Lqzer off, he's in Ascension c;

Krit

Experienced
Reaction score
SirCumstances Momentous is interested in having you in our clan! Hop on our teamspeak to hang out with us! ts51.gameservers.com:9136

Fruver

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: Fruver
Wins: 196 (getting to 200)
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) fun and family
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: I don't rage, But there comes a point when I have a lot of stress I let it out but thats rare for me. Basically I never rage :D. I like family clans that are nice and not so mean. I don't prefer people that make insults about sexual orientation, or make rude insults. I do not like that one bit. But I try to help people and try to cheer them up.

P.S. I'm not bad at MCSG, I just spaz out in a fight sometimes but I am decent in pvp.

Last edited:

Krit

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign: Fruver
Wins: 192 (getting to 200)
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) fun and family
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: I don't rage, But there comes a point when I have a lot of stress I let it out but thats rare for me. Basically I never rage :D. I like family clans that are nice and not so mean. I don't prefer people that make insults about sexual orientation, or make rude insults. I do not like that one bit. But I try to help people and try to cheer them up.

P.S. I'm not bad at MCSG, I just spaz out in a fight sometimes but I am decent in pvp.
You should come hang out with Momentous, hop on our teamspeak, ts51.gameservers.com:9136

Reaction score
Ign: NoobyGamingHD/iNeedANightLight
Wins: On NoobyGamingHD like 375 but i dont use that account unless we are battling or scrimming, and on iNeedANightLight it is like 55/260 i use that for fun and clan ffas and stuff.
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) I like fun and nice clans but i also like being competitive so all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci