• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fox's Guide To Understanding What Are Hacks And How To Detect Them

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I totally didn't know all of this before hand
Hm. I see many people apply for mod and don't really know at all how hacks work and what they are. You do get a training right after becoming mod, but its better to apply with that information already.

ThinkTG

Spectator
Reaction score
Well done, but it's sad to know where MCSG is at the point that people don't even know what hacks are.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well done, but it's sad to know where MCSG is at the point that people don't even know what hacks are.
Maybe because people aren't educated about it? How do you expect someone to be an expert in something if they have no knowledge of it whatsoever. There's barely any information of how to detect what hack is what hack when doing a simply Google search.
Not only that, but PVP is changing. With every update, pvp changes. It gets harder to detect and detect the type of hacks are there are many diversions such as trying to focus on sprinting — I mean, I can honestly say that sprinting is hard on 1.7 and so I use caps lock.

ThinkTG

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe because people aren't educated about it? How do you expect someone to be an expert in something if they have no knowledge of it whatsoever. There's barely any information of how to detect what hack is what hack when doing a simply Google search.
Not only that, but PVP is changing. With every update, pvp changes. It gets harder to detect and detect the type of hacks are there are many diversions such as trying to focus on sprinting — I mean, I can honestly say that sprinting is hard on 1.7 and so I use caps lock.
I'm not trying to bring hate, this is a very useful thread but then like people having to know what a hacker is a not is sad, like when you say "we have hackers" is a sad point when you think about it for a server.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not trying to bring hate, this is a very useful thread but then like people having to know what a hacker is a not is sad, like when you say "we have hackers" is a sad point when you think about it for a server.
Its perfectly normal for servers to have hackers. All servers have hackers. It's not very cool to have hackers; but hey! if we didn't have hackers or people in general that break the rules, there wouldn't be mods c:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci