• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forward | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForward

Experienced
Reaction score
You can't 6v6 with 4 members last time I checked. I didn't agree to a postpone because it wasn't me you were talking to. Resume the battle or ill get a mod
LOL you still with it. You abandoned.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey man, stop being so salty just chill. If we loss we'll post the lose and if we not we'll post the win that's it.
that's not true you literally posted a fake win against us when we didn't even finish the battle

LeoGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ImG0d_
Wins: 595
Played: 3700
Clan experience (Let us know the clans you were in) : I have much experience in cbs and tw
Timezone: La mayoria del tiempo
PvP Strengths: manejo muy bien todas las secundarias
PvP Weaknesses: creo que ni uno
Ping on US Servers: 90- 120
Why do you want to join Forward? : porque me parece un gran clan, me gustaria apoyar y conocer gente buena asi mejorar mas
Do you meet the requirements? : si c;

Rond

Spectator
Reaction score
I leave the clan for reasons x and I feel that this clan was no longer the same as when I got there are members that I do not like them and other things and for that reason I go if you want to clarify something army tell me and entered the ts thanks for giving me one more chance in the clan and I hope to be doing a solid clan not to be one of the best if not as carried on the clan: D good luck

TheForward

Experienced
Reaction score
I leave the clan for reasons x and I feel that this clan was no longer the same as when I got there are members that I do not like them and other things and for that reason I go if you want to clarify something army tell me and entered the ts thanks for giving me one more chance in the clan and I hope to be doing a solid clan not to be one of the best if not as carried on the clan: D good luck
No problem <3 we'll always be here.

TheForward

Experienced
Reaction score
Quiten el PP y Pongan 5-4 Trilogies [Team US]
1- Fluh no estaba en Roster, con lo cual es redo de todas las rondas que jugó, a lo que ustedes se niegan.
https://gyazo.com/4a265a7c756c8b7708a47b136a8019ff Antes de que te dijera esto.
https://gyazo.com/2d6374d6d89e4d752be9a5733a1a2a4c Luego de decirtelo.

2- Ddoseaste a CaptainMiguel, y toggleaste durante la CB.

3- Cuando compartiste pantalla, notamos que habías borrado los logs, y cerrado el MC cuando te pedimos específicamente que no lo hicieras.

4- Upward, un Mod de Clan Staff se encargará de removerte la win en tu thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci