• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forward | US & CA Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForwardUS

Experienced
Reaction score
You guys make me be ashamed to be mexican
There are very few here are mexicans so you are ashamed of yourself, what is the problem of us winning against you? You are not good anymore you are just csgo. Ceroria this guy is referring racistly to my Clan and Members. Could you tell him not to do that please?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Forward vs. Vendetta [5-2] Win.

IM DYING
Ceroria they are putting fake loses​
LOL mods got proof of your randies. Sir, you lost. Idk why we have an agreement of 4-3.
Actually, I dealt with your situation personally yesterday and there was not evidence of Vendetta teaming with randies. Yes, there were three players teaming in a screenshot, but none of them were on Vendetta's ingame or Clan Thread roster.

A member of your clan, Forward, agreed to postpone this battle until tomorrow. I was there and witnessed it firsthand. The agreement was, there will be a postponement tomorrow and a MCGamer Clan Staff member would spectate the battle to get rid of any chance of foul play.

There are very few here are mexicans so you are ashamed of yourself, what is the problem of us winning against you? You are not good anymore you are just csgo. Ceroria this guy is referring racistly to my Clan and Members. Could you tell him not to do that please?
You guys make me be ashamed to be mexican
Guys, we don't have to flame about it. Just continue the battle today in the presence of a clan staff member :)

ForwardUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Forward has won against #Vendetta 5-3 , if seen this Vendetta members, posting loss is apreciated.
About the CB: First we were winning 4-2, an incident with randies happened, went 4-3, and agreed to PP. The next day, it was continued with the same result, 4-3, and won the final round. After, were threatened of ddos. Here is the proof Ceroria : https://gyazo.com/350b48e7cce24c48ae202feb82e8f88a

Good game. Forward 5-3 vs Vendetta [Win]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci