• Pardon our dust!

Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! There are sections of our website that may not look the best or entire areas lacking content entirely (such as...leaderboards?)... we're working on it!

If you've found an issue with a specific area of the website that doesn't look like it's intentional, please report the issue by clicking here. We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

Forward | NA Division

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Crinkle
Discord (Compulsory): Yes
When did you start playing MCSG?: 2013
What are your PvP Strenghts? What about your weaknesses?: Strengths- rod, bow Weaknesses- inconsistency
Clan experience (Let us know the clans you were in): Legacy Clique Nobility Ancient (my channel is in my signature)
Timezone (Eg: GMT -3): CET
How much time have you been playing MC?: Since 2013
Ping on NA Servers: 120
Why do you want to join Forward?: I want to play some CWs on NA and meet new people. I want to learn new spanish words and phrases too if possible.
Do you meet the requirements?: Yes

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
What are your PvP Strenghts? What about your weaknesses?: Strengths- rod, bow Weaknesses- inconsistency
Clan experience (Let us know the clans you were in): Legacy Clique Nobility Ancient (my channel is in my signature)
Why do you want to join Forward?: I want to play some CWs on NA and meet new people. I want to learn new spanish words and phrases too if possible.
Guapo

TeamForward

Survivor
Reaction score
Accepted as Trial

TeamForward

Survivor
Reaction score
Updates:

• Zhyrkov has been given Elite
  • Crinkle has been given Trial
  • PeruvianLegend has been given Trial
  • Clan has been set On Break until February 5 due to vacations
CB Updates:

• Forward vs. Sycoxis [5-0] Win​