• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

Biffington

Survivor
Reaction score
It's still not YOUR opinion.
To make an opinion you have to experience something yourself.
And maybe next time, be a little less harsh.

Oh, and if Dose think this map is crap, let him tell that himself. ;)
Or are you his little message boy?
Hey i do have my own experiences, look at the pictures you posted. Its also a matter if i believe dose or not, which i do about him having to come on to show the maker how to make to pistons go at once. With that i make the assumption that your redstone is no good. So, the only thing that was dose's opinion was the redstone, which i believe every single bit of. The rest of my opinion, i got from your pictures. Why dont you take a look at my post.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey i do have my own experiences, look at the pictures you posted. Its also a matter if i believe dose or not, which i do about him having to come on to show the maker how to make to pistons go at once. With that i make the assumption that your redstone is no good. So, the only thing that was dose's opinion was the redstone, which i believe every single bit of. The rest of my opinion, i got from your pictures. Why dont you take a look at my post.
Whatever

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe I should tell you about how I hate your map?

Nah, I'm not that type of person, and I don't think Dose is either, he could of told you anything he wanted but that doesn't mean he wanted you to post that on this thread, or did he tell you to do that? Are you a child? Or are you trying to provoke a fight? Because all I see is someone who's butt hurt a map of the same style as theirs has 10 pages of replies more than theirs. Or maybe that your super epic secret Kindgom map is buried on the 3rd page and nobody has applied to join your "build team" yet?

Grow up.

There are, you just can't see them yet, over the past weekend I've been improving my redstone skills over Youtube and there's more redstone traps on this map then the 1st Survival Games map.
In my opinon, the Kingdom map suck until now... The ploblem with his map are that they never post pictures... But _dose_s jungle map was awesome... In my opinon better than this... The ploblem is that you need to the best... And this is a little badder than _dose_s jungle map... But in my opinon... HungryHills are alot better that that...

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinon, the Kingdom map suck until now... The ploblem with his map are that they never post pictures... But _dose_s jungle map was awesome... In my opinon better than this... The ploblem is that you need to the best... And this is a little badder than _dose_s jungle map... But in my opinon... HungryHills are alot better that that...
Maybe you could also tell what can be improved :eek:
I think Juan would like that ;p

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
*Problem

jellywish

Tribute
Reaction score
According to _Dose_ this map is absolutly crap. It looks completely un-natual and apparantly you didnt even know how to make 2 pistons go at once. The parkour looks lame , and im not a fan of how everything looks so plain and unrealistic. Just my opinion, and constructive critism though... You can think what ever the heck you wanna think!
To me this sounds more like bashing the competitors :p
and btw constructive critisim can be put in a nice way. no need to be an asshole

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci