• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xazzerr

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Toxic (Michael) can we make a date to have a interview with you, stabazam and I. Sorry about not being patience, Im just so excited with this clan and really would like to be full member. Would be awesome if we can plan the interview next weekend. Over TS or Skype, you pick. Reply or PM me if that date is all right with you.

JustlThelWorst

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Toxic (Michael) can we make a date to have a interview with you, stabazam and I. Sorry about not being patience, Im just so excited with this clan and really would like to be full member. Would be awesome if we can plan the interview next weekend. Over TS or Skype, you pick. Reply or PM me if that date is all right with you.
Tomorrow 6 P.M EST b call me on skype nd i give interview k? w8 nvm i'll just accept you now. Congrats Xazzerr has been accepted as elite congrats!

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am seriously laughing out loud right now....
I can almost gurantee you he has at least the slightest bit of special needs, lets no be so hard on him

Ok thanks for accepting me I guess but why ask to have a interview on this date then just say I was accepted? Plus why you not on roster, I saw you on TS today but are you a member of this clan?
Congrats!! For showing half an hour of loyality to the clan you have been promoted to Leader!

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
Tomorrow 6 P.M EST b call me on skype nd i give interview k? w8 nvm i'll just accept you now. Congrats Xazzerr has been accepted as elite congrats!
Ok thanks for accepting me I guess but why ask to have a interview on this date then just say I was accepted? Plus why you not on roster, I saw you on TS today but are you a member of this clan?
I am officially done yo.

Xazzerr

Tribute
Reaction score
I knew JTW was joking! I knew he was part of the Titans. He's not even part of this clan lol

EnderSnapple

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: EnderSnapple
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: Skype
Skype name (PM if necessary): alienzebra365
Wins: 170
Games played: 774
Microphone: Blue Snowball
Timezone: Central
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, F&S, Sword
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: I've been looking for a clan that will have good PVP-ers and that has good spirits about the game and the players
Anything else:

home431

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: home431

Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: Both.
Skype name (PM if necessary): home431mc
Wins: 209 (I still Hive majority of the time. I will make sure to devote more time to MCSG.)
Games played: 1084
Microphone:I have some random headset microphone which is pretty standard.
Timezone: EST
PvP Strengths: I have always been good at old fashioned sword fights/melee. I have also been practicing the bow and I'm quite good with it. I'm also pretty good at strategy and thinking out ways to get me out of sticky situations. I work well in teams and take out teams of 2 or 3.
PvP Weaknesses: I need to work on the fishing rod a bit. I need to improve on placing F n S as well.
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: Because I want to officially join my first MCSG clan. I also have a few friends in here.
Anything else: I go by meow and live at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci