• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Rebels challenge you to an official 8v8. We will be following Soul's rules. This will happen on Sunday at 12 PST. Reply with a simple yes or no. If yes, please contact Branbob83 on Skype.
No suck

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: Patrck_
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? Yes indeed
Skype name (Pm If necessary): patrick.cormier79541300
Wins: 57
Games played: 314
Do you have a mic?: Yes i do
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Pvp Strengths: Flint and Steel, Sword
Pvp Weaknesses: Fishing Rod
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken? I think it would be amazing to be in such of a prestigious clan as #Forsaken it would be a great experience for me and I believe also for my clan mates
Anything else: "To be the best, you have to kill the best"- Patrick Cormier

HoersDoesMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry it has been a great run here in Forsaken but i dont feel i am needed here in this clan and i think a lot of other members agree. i have met a bunch of friends but i am leaving BYE
i hope u all do great

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Pls
Edit: I actually want to know why you've declined, you challenged us last week but to a time we just couldn't do we tried rescheduling and it ended up not happening. Your members rate your clan higher than us in Top Clan threads, say we're nothing special and etc. Now it's time to prove that you can prevail against us, if you have something going on during that date, we'd be happy to reschedule :)

Last edited:

average_name

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: iPyroYo
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?Yes/Yes
Skype name (Pm If necessary):iPyroYo
Wins:225
Games played:902
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Timezone:Eastern Standard time
Pvp Strengths: Fns, Fishing Rod, Fast Clicking
Pvp Weaknesses:Teams of 3 and Bows
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?Because i think that this is a really good clan that i could learn from and i think i would be a good addition.
Anything else: On my alt 21_1234 i have a little over 5oo wins that used to be my main account.
Didn't you apply for Sector Six less than an hour ago? Explanation please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci