• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forest Of Life

Want it in?

• Yeh M9

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Nah M9 (explaination pl0x)

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamrollledM8

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys im back with an even better map that we have been working on previously
Name Of Map: Forest of Life
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: SteamrolledM8 ; iViperBoy ; jomamaolly ; wgwg ; Lee7676
Game Type: Survival Games
Description Of The Map: Noice 24 player map with many structures and noiceness. ( do i have to do the tiering or do the staff members do it
Video/ScreenShots: http://i.imgur.com/PN8xtMl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/d1DUhRL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4LgubKV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JQi9Pts.jpg
Radius of Map: (IDK what it means) but smaller than Teweran SG2

I,SteamrolledM8 of TheSwagMuffins agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

kitchyboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I like it, I hope you get accepted! You deserve it bud :D

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
Could you send me proof if this is actually your map?

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I voted "no" and an explanation was asked for, so here goes nothing:

The reason I voted "no" is mostly due to the fact that the map is incredibly sloppy. It shows bright spots here and there, but those bright spots are hidden by the "sloppiness" of the map.

For instance the terraforming is just a bunch of random spheres, nothing is smoothed. Also, the buildings lack detail and purpose. It almost feels like you put a bunch of random builds together and called it a map. I struggle to find a constant flow or theme in this map.

Please don't get down by this message. I am being critical, not mean. We all start somewhere as builders and it is important to keep practicing and learning if you are serious about becoming a builder. Keep up the work and good things will definitely come.

GreenThunder666

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't really like where you placed the chests. They seem scarce, you need to record the map pl0x. <3 Otherwise, nice job, big improvement from last time.

SteamrollledM8

Tribute
Reaction score
I voted "no" and an explanation was asked for, so here goes nothing:

The reason I voted "no" is mostly due to the fact that the map is incredibly sloppy. It shows bright spots here and there, but those bright spots are hidden by the "sloppiness" of the map.

For instance the terraforming is just a bunch of random spheres, nothing is smoothed. Also, the buildings lack detail and purpose. It almost feels like you put a bunch of random builds together and called it a map. I struggle to find a constant flow or theme in this map.

Please don't get down by this message. I am being critical, not mean. We all start somewhere as builders and it is important to keep practicing and learning if you are serious about becoming a builder. Keep up the work and good things will definitely come.
btw this was from 2 years ago with the snipeshot build team i was there for 1 or 2 builds so i wasnt very good srry :(

Reaction score
btw this was from 2 years ago with the snipeshot build team i was there for 1 or 2 builds so i wasnt very good srry :(
i don't believe telling people you where in the build team is sufficient evidence anyways.
also the map does not looks great to be fair, it looks rather bland and the chests are really badly placed.
so overall this COULD be a fraudulent upload so i don't think it will be added for that alone but also it looks horrendous and sloppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci