• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

For the Noobies.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
And about three quarters of the other ones are actually good :D
Do you realize there's a different format between each post? Some wording might be clearer to others? This TOPIC has been posted hundreds of times, every noob new to MCSG looks under Strategies. So we want to give them each perspective to increase their skill and keep their time of MCSG more active and enjoyable.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Look its the rare narwhal noob there's not many around.
Look at me Leaderboard status, 2 things, why would I POST this thread if I'm a noob? That makes no sense, and it shouldn't be your decision on my skin. I liek narwhals, so I have my skin a narwhal, don't quote me as a Noob.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Do you realize there's a different format between each post? Some wording might be clearer to others? This TOPIC has been posted hundreds of times, every noob new to MCSG looks under Strategies. So we want to give them each perspective to increase their skill and keep their time of MCSG more active and enjoyable.
Look at me Leaderboard status, 2 things, why would I POST this thread if I'm a noob? That makes no sense, and it shouldn't be your decision on my skin. I liek narwhals, so I have my skin a narwhal, don't quote me as a Noob.
Don't double post please, you can reply to 2 comments at once.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci