• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Floating Paradise

L0ganPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score

Name of map: Floating Paradise

Lead Builder/Build team name:
xSp0tlight

SarJuicy
ItsDraaqx
Vanth

Game type: BattleGrounds

Map description: The map is a floating park that contains a bigger central island surrounded by four smaller islands

Video/screenshots:

Coordinates of spawn points:

Spawn 1: x=6 y=80 z=33
Spawn 2: x
=-19 y=80 z=8
Spawn 3: x=6 y=80 z=-18
Spawn 4: x=32 y=80 z=9
Spawn 5: x=86 y=81 z=11
Spawn 6: x=-4 y=81 z=80
Spawn 7: x=-42 y=81 z=8
Spawn 8: x=-25 y=80 z=-76
Spawn 9: x=6 y=80 z=0
Spawn 10: x=6 y=80 z=16

I, xSp0tlight agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
We all worked really hard on this, especially L0ganPlayz. This map cannot be truly appreciated until played, so download it and give it ago.

If this was to be implemented into the game, I have a feeling it would be the best Battlegrounds map.

~Vanth

L0ganPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score
UPDATE: Just redid the download link to add in a fix. The map is now up to date!

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
For a floating map, despite being cliche, is pretty good :)

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Make it more, paradise, and expand the place, the more paradise the better!

Definitely has potential. ;)

Oyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like is where there's bridges, because if you don't kno we have "noobs" who would go on the other side and camp and bow spam all day, but needless to say, looks great.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Looks great! Hope we all get the chance to experience it as a Battlegrounds map one day :D

Reaction score
I think I remember reviewing this map along time ago, it seems awfully familiar.
But regarding the map, it doesn't look as much as a "paradise" to me. Changing the biome to jungle and having more upbeat trees would definitely give the map a boost, but the size of it also seems to be a little concerning, I recommend adding more islands and connecting them up and that should make up for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci