• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Floating Paradise Map

Do you think we should add more to this map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I like the idea behind the map and how it looks, but I have two questions:

y u no terraform? :'(
Underneath the islands it looks quite nice from what I can see, but on top there's literally a ring of grass slightly lower and then flat-flat-flat-flat grass.

On the islands, I see a few missing definite spawn-points.
Tree Island: Wherever you spawn, you'll be very close to the edge of the island, and it won't be too hard for someone to knock you into the void in a few seconds.
On the campsite island, you either spawn inside of a tent, next to a fire, or next to the void. ???
On the playground island, it looks like you'll have to spawn either inside of the playground or inside of a ring of trees that you're almost trapped in.

kyle199813

Tribute
Reaction score
We actually have signs to where the spawnpoints will be at. We have chosen spots that will not hurt the player in anyway. The spawnpoint for the tree is right in front of the tree on one of the roots. The spawnpoint on the playground island is close to the middle but in a spot where they cant be killed so easily. On the campsite island, they spawn halfway between the campfire and the edge of the island to give them enough room to move. Also you are forgetting the fact that you cannot be spawn killed in battlegrounds. The server gives you a few seconds to move and get to a better position for pvp. I do agree there could be a little bit of terraforming, but we wanted to make it better for pvp, which is better when you fight on flat ground. I will talk to the other builders to see what we can add, but to me, it looks great already!

Sarju777

Tribute
Reaction score
We made it flat land so its more PVP based in a way, we like it that way :D

L0ganPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score
WOW!!!! This map is AMAZING!!!! Gratz Kyle, Sarju, and Cena!!!! I want this to be Accepted!!!!!!

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Tree Island: Wherever you spawn, you'll be very close to the edge of the island, and it won't be too hard for someone to knock you into the void in a few seconds.
On the campsite island, you either spawn inside of a tent, next to a fire, or next to the void. ???
Remember your invincible for around the first 5 seconds :p

Ok so I do quite like this map, it has a nice feel. I'd like to see maybe two more islands, but that might upset the shape a bit :p
anyway it looks good! a yes from me.

kyle199813

Tribute
Reaction score
We would of loved to make a few more islands, but we just literally made it under the requirements for a battlegrounds map. Maybe one day we could convert this to a SG map!

Reaction score
i love this map it is great something new on mcsg a new startegy of playing all around 10/10 <3

chrisfire56

Platinum
Reaction score
Great map! I was going to say remove the tall grass for fns, until I remembered that BG has no fns :'(
Hope to see it added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci