• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

flamer_2003- Ask me anything.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think a WarGodz guy I am not sure though... Probably Nandorr BUT I AM NOT SURE ! I AM NOT ACUSING HIM
I know how, there was a guy I was gonna trade an account with, then I said I dont want to trade it anymore, the day after I told the guy somehow I was banned and he was the only one with info of the account, what he gave me didnt work, then he joined WarGodz, removed me and I havent talked to him since.

Reaction score
I know how, there was a guy I was gonna trade an account with, then I said I dont want to trade it anymore, the day after I told the guy somehow I was banned and he was the only one with info of the account, what he gave me didnt work, then he joined WarGodz, removed me and I havent talked to him since.
wow ;-;

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like to like! :)
........................................................................................................wut............................................the..............................................................................................................................................hell

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
........................................................................................................wut............................................the..............................................................................................................................................hell
Nothing :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci