• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rod ?

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
just wright f*cking (without beep out) and you will know..

Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
As I learnt from Darkrai's youtube, to avoid breaking your fishing rod you can throw out your fishing rod, (Right Click) and instead of pulling the rod back in, switch to a different slot in your hotbar! This will help you if you use your fishing rod a lot! (Most of my durability would run out because I like to try hit myself with my fishing rod while running), and i didnt have unlimited fishing rods so i found out how to do this! :D

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
As I learnt from Darkrai's youtube, to avoid breaking your fishing rod you can throw out your fishing rod, (Right Click) and instead of pulling the rod back in, switch to a different slot in your hotbar! This will help you if you use your fishing rod a lot! (Most of my durability would run out because I like to try hit myself with my fishing rod while running), and i didnt have unlimited fishing rods so i found out how to do this! :D
Shhhhh.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The fishing rod tactic has many different uses that all can be the game changer if applied to the situation correctly. All of these tactics require a lot of practice and can be hard to master.

The first and most common use for the fishing rod is the stun. To do this, you simply right click fishing rod to hit your opponent before you go into a fight, then you quickly switch back to your sword and take him down. This technique will stun them, allowing you to get more hits off before they have a chance to hit you. You have to be really fast at switching between items to master this tactic, but it can save you if you are fighting someone who's has better gear than you.

Another very effective strategy with the fishing rod is to hit them while they sprint. If you are chasing somebody who will not stop running then a fishing rod may be your only chance of catching them. Try and hit them repeatedly to try and make them bump into an object that will mess up there sprint(water, a wall, cobweb, etc...) this tactic requires a good deal of practice to master, but if you do you will be able to win almost every chase.

The final and most challenging strategy for the fishing rod is fishing! To fish effectively you will need: 2 diamonds, 3 pumpkin pie, a fishing rod, green eggs and ham, 7 porkchops and a bone. Burn everything and kill yourself! Bounty all your points and then rage quit! You have just successfully fished using a fishing rod :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci