• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rod Tactic

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I often use it on opponents that are highly skilled or decent skilled teams. Reason why is because the fishing rod helps knock the player a little bit further than you and you can actually reach and hit them along with landing some critical hits. It can also help you on winning against someone who has a slightly higher armor rating then you. The fishing rod tactic can actually help you win fights against strong opponents/teams only if you are actually skilled enough to hit the fishing rod to the opponent with perfect timing.

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
I've never used it myself, but i've heard from some others that it lags the other person preventing them from hitting you...

Dan,
Raawr <3

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
I hate people who hate on block hitting and fishing rodding. You typically win using this tactic, so why hate it. Do what you can to win, as long as you aren't a frack about it. These tactics only win you games, so people who hate it, are honestly just raging.
A Frack about it? :D

Dan,
Raawr <3

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
I use this tactic, and it helps me take down a lot of teams and people better geared.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know of 2 people who correctly use the fishing rod tactic and those 2 are G33ke and xSwagGiraffe

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
I think it's a bit weird tactic, but I've met 1 dude who used it on me AND.....
I got Pwned to death...

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol, I didn't realise so few people use it...
If anyone wants to perfect if, just ask me :D
When I get my new mouse instead of this temporary piece of #$@&

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I find this tactic annoying. (When used on me) Not against it, just annoying.
I usually use the fishing rod to knock a teammate towards someone in a water fight.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Every guy that has tried it against me failed. You have to perfect it otherwise you will fail.

SuperGoatsCheese

Survivor
Reaction score
It's not really the most difficult ever. You just need to practice a bit, play few games with using the fishing rod a lot. Another (fairly old and well known) tactic is when you are chasing someone, constantly hit them with your fishing rod. This can distract the person you are chasing and make them run into blocks and trees etc...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci