• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First win!!

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kharmunrah, I had nothing and I took restock. Then I killed a guy with full iron and a diamond sword with only flint abd steal.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Story time: It was on Sg3 and I headed to corn, in a chest their was 2 diamonds, but someone took them so I followed him and killed him, got a stick and went to the top of the mountain and got refill, then went to spawn and killed a team of 2 with chain, then as i'm walking a guy with full iron comes and I kill him :D then I killed the last guy and won, was taken back to district twelve and now I live in a mansion and have bucket loads of money while everyone else is poor and hungry. Goodbye.

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
the server glitched out and i was left fisting 1 guy to the death on breeze :p

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mine was on either sg1 or sg2, back when Sg2 was first released

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
SG2, played with a friend for my first couple of games this was back when the deathmatch arena was there, we managed to kill the guy who took corn, we were teleported 30 seconds early to deathmatch arena, my friend started fighting the other guy, they both were on around 5 hearts while I just sat there.

We then got re-teleported back to we're we spawned at the 30 seconds, but the sand had already fallen! We were all in the lava! Seeing as the others fought earlier they died first! And I won!

Amazing right!

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This way my very first ever win on MCSG
I'm guessing it was around April 19th or so, this is nearly a year old. I've amazed it's been that long :)
Anyway, as you can tell things were obviously different. For a start I was a sackboy, not a walrus :p Also full diamond armor was easy to get on these servers.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
SG2... had an amazing teammate who sacrificed himself so I could go on to win.
Quote- "There's two of us... two of them... I'll do what I can." (enhanced grammar)
He went into a fight where he had no hope and managed to take out one before dying. I was a total noob but still beat the last guy in DM. Awesome times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci