• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First to 100 victories

Status
Not open for further replies.

TManVG

Spectator
Reaction score
Hahaha So your taking a break from these servers for a bit? You better get back on when beta end cause theres gonna be top 12 for US & EU game i think every month or something like that. But i dont know if its in wins or in points.

EDIT- BTW do you have a skype maybe you me and jink could play some time. (we dont have to be a team) :D

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I try not to use skype it causes lag on my laptop when I am playing :-(

TManVG

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh well its fine anyways. I guess ill see you some time later in the world of SG :D

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAH jefep you haven't killed me once. You know why I'm the first mentioned?
Because I am the first to come to your mind.
Why am I the first to come to your mind?
Because every time we're in a game together, I make sure you're the first 5 tributes dead ;)

Just ask Demanter and Arena, same thing happened last night.

TManVG

Spectator
Reaction score
Jefe why are you down to 89 wins? Do you know what happenned ? I got minus 2 wins too. That sucks

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
They reloaded the servers yesterday, it was good for me though. I lost no wins and got 110 points lost by hackers back :D

TManVG

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice lol i got back to 1350 points which is like 10 more points than today and lost 2 wins sooo. But that sucks for jefe. :/

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good job Jef! You deserve those wins! But don't forget, The Arena Master has also killed you. ;) :p

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
I've only been playing since last Tuesday and I've already experienced multiple deaths to you.

/sadface

Good job though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci